MSF teams are currently in the Mbandaka and Bikoro areas and are putting in place two Ebola Treatment Centres of 20 beds each.
1. View from the plane of the Equateur province.
2. View from the car in Mbandaka
3. Arrival of the teams at Mbandaka Hospital
4. Preparation of the outreach team for the first departure to look for suspicious cases
5. Departure of the outreach team
6. Briefing of teams at the hospital
7. Preparation of PPE
9. Accompaniment of the suspect case in the isolation (filmed outside)
Footage should be credited to Louise Annaud/MSF.